MySQL Workbench for Windows – Powerful MySQL database visual editor for Windows. Oracle has develop this a new software Developer Tools for PC. MySQL Workbench-Powerful MySQL database visual editor for Windows
Download MySQL Workbench Latest Version
File Size: 2 MB
License: Open Source
Update: July 5, 2018
OS Requirement: Windows OS
MySQL Workbench Alternative Apps
- Mongodb Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Notepad 32 Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Emco Msi Package Builder Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Dbexpress Driver Oracle Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
How To Install MySQL Workbench on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the MySQL Workbench installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download MySQL Workbench.exe Installation file
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading MySQL Workbench completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the MySQL Workbench icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App from Official Windows Store
Step 1: Open Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the MySQL Workbench in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the MySQL Workbench on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed this app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall MySQL Workbench App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “MySQL Workbench” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from MySQL Workbench app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the MySQL Workbench app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing MySQL Workbench from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
MySQL Workbench FAQ
Q: Is MySQL Workbench Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: What is MySQL Workbench app for Windows?
A: Please visit the MySQL Workbench Official site for the more information about this app
Q: How do I access the free MySQL Workbench download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free MySQL Workbench download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download MySQL Workbench totally free for Pc.
Q: Is this MySQL Workbench will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The MySQL Workbench for Laptop will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
MySQL Workbench Download for Windows – This MySQL Workbench App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). MySQL Workbench is an windows app that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.
My name is Faro Mu Dita, a web Master, web Developer and Adventurer. Doing work for last 2 years and Running A lot of Techno Sites.