Start Menu 8 for Windows – Easy Bring Back the Start Menu to Windows 8 and Windows 10. IObit Lab has develop this a new software Desktop Enhancements for PC. Download Start Menu 8 for Windows PC from Sakadars.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
Download Start Menu 8 Latest Version
Update: January, 8th 2019
Developer: IObit Lab
OS Requirement: Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
Start Menu 8 Alternative Apps
How To Setup Start Menu 8 on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Start Menu 8 installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Start Menu 8
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Start Menu 8 completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Start Menu 8 icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App from Official Windows Store
Step 1: Open Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Start Menu 8 in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Start Menu 8 on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed this software on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Start Menu 8 App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Start Menu 8” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Start Menu 8 app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Start Menu 8 app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Start Menu 8 from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Start Menu 8 FAQ
Q: Is Start Menu 8 Free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: What is Start Menu 8 app for Windows?
A: Please visit the Start Menu 8 Official site for the more information about this app
Q: How do I access the free Start Menu 8 download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Start Menu 8 download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download Start Menu 8 totally free for Pc.
Q: Is this Start Menu 8 will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Start Menu 8 for PC will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
Start Menu 8 Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7. This Start Menu 8 App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Start Menu 8 is definitely an windows app that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.
My name is Faro Mu Dita, a web Master, web Developer and Adventurer. Doing work for last 2 years and Running A lot of Techno Sites.